Kejohanan PG Global - Seberang Perai

April 26, 2009


Just got back from Penang with my wife last night for one day tournament at Politeknik Seberang Perai. My team sent "nearly" 2 buses of students consisting Under 12, Under 17 and young adult colored belt participants. Four of my adult students from Kemaman Do-Jang were just new and even white belt holders - I salute them for their willingness to gain experience and to try fighting amid less techniques but their bravery and "semangat bertempur" is what I adore and the first thing first when you want to enter a competition. Apart from this they need to be well prepared in person for endurance and tactics - ingredients of a champion. These guys are still new in martial arts but I'm happy to hear all of them saying "I want to train more and I want to get ready for next tournament.".



I'd like to express my gratitude to the host-instructors from PG Global Taekwon-Do Academy:- Ustaz Mansor (5th Dan), Mr. Nanda (6th Dan) and Mr. Bala (6th Dan) for their warm welcoming and hospitality to my team and myself. I appreciate Master Siva (7th Dan) for spending some time with me on the stage. Thank to my wife for supporting me, I know she's tired but she seems strong and calm. Also to my young Kuro-Obi Yaser (1st Dan) for becoming my driver.



I congratulate my fellow Kuro-Obi instructors - Mr.Rahman (2nd Dan) and Aizuddin (1st Dan) for their commitment in training towards preparing this team. I believe Rahman will write more on this in his blog. For every event there will be pleasant and unpleasant scenes, maybe Rahman would share this with us. The moment I'm writing this, he is still in the bus full of warriors heading back to Terengganu.


Terengganu bagged: 6 Golds - 6 Silvers - 14 Bronzes.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP