Tunjuk Jalan...

April 20, 2009

16th April 2009...

I received an sms early in the morning from Mang notifying me that his mom passed away. I couldnt rush for funeral on the day but did attend to his family's house at Ketengah Jaya. As I am not familiar with the location and journey at night alone is not recommended, I sought my student Amir to accompany me, luckily he had time. It took us nearly 2 hours to reach the house as we lost the route. Mang kept calling me to confirm whether we were on correct track, because it was toooooooo dark...no wonder even he himself not keen to have journey there at night alone. Somehow, with good GPS instruction by Mang.... Amir and I reached and sempat ratib. During my mother's departure, he did attend ratib congregation at my house. His mother's departure refreshed my memory to what I have gone through.

Should students received this news, it is their moral responsibility to at least message a sympathy and pray for blessing to the Arwah. I hope Rahman receives such feedback.

A Deep Condolence To Rahman's Family.
الفاتحة

4 comments:

Noordin Khalid April 20, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Takziah Mang dan semoga bonda anda dicucuri rahmat hendaknya.

Al-Fatihah.

Sharifudin April 20, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

Takziah buat Man sekeluarga..Al-Fatihah..

Anonymous,  April 21, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

takziah. di doakan roh ibunda dicucuri rahmat

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Brownium by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP